Sunday, March 14, 2010

Our Busy Day

5:30 am Wake up, breast feed (meal)
8:00 am Breast feeding (snack)
8:30 am First phone call of the day to the contractor, to find out if I must move my office and all its supplies today, in preparation for work tomorrow
9:30 am Cleaning woman arrives, as does dust storm outside
10 am Food shopping in the Jerusalem Talpiyot Industrial area, in which I cannot find my breakfast cereal because the entire store has been taken over by Pessach products. I also buy a hand blender, in preparation for Raphaela starting solids in the near future
10:30 am Second phone call of the day to the contractor
11:30 am Arrive home, breast feed (meal)
Noon Third phone call of the day to the contractor, in which he tells me he still has no idea
12:30 pm Meet Savta Shira for lunch, in the Jerusalem Talpiyot Industrial area, buy high chair (on sale before Pessach) in preparation of Raphaela starting solids in the near future
2:00 pm Arrive home
2:45 pm Negotiate via email the purchase of a Chiropractic practice, while breast feeding Raphaela (snack)
3:30 pm Leave house for gynecology appointment, which hurts me much less than usual. I also weigh myself and rejoice in the number (10 pounds less than when I started the pregnancy!)
4:30 pm Arrive home, undress my sweaty over-stimulated child and allow her to revel in her nakedness, before bath time
5:30 pm Bath time, where Raphaela figures out that her rubber ducky squirts water, which she then drinks like she is breast feeding
5:45 pm Breast feeding (meal), a story and my desire to sleep is overcome by my need to get things done while she sleeps. This does not include dinner, unfortunately, as I did not put enough thought into food, I was so distracted and elated by the rest of the day.

No comments: