Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Distraction Leads to Mistakes

With four days before we (may) leave for America (depending upon whether BA will strike this weekend), with the baby in the house while I work, I got distracted. I made a bottle for her and only afterwards did I realize that the ratio of formula to water was double what it should have been.

Thinking I had somehow poisoned Raphaela, I called her pediatrician and was assured that I had not harmed her in any real way, except that she might be constipated and a bit colicky the next few days. I have already started giving her lots of extra water, and I am hoping that the hydration helps avoid a travel disaster.

Meanwhile, Harry has his most important vet appointment tomorrow night, the one that will determine his fate, literally.

No comments: