Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SOS

Here is the list of things that need to be done NOW, all at the same time; keeping in mind that Raphaela still needs to be bathed and put to sleep, and Harry is doing everything he can to get attention from me, even if it means that I am yelling at him and telling him to give me some space:

1.  Unload car from groceries
2.  Bathe, nurse and tuck in Raphaela for the night
3.  Finish up about a half hour's worth of patient documentation from this afternoon
4.  Continue arranging the Purim Mishloach Manot for the Gan, by calling all those parents who have not yet contributed to the communal pot.  (I hate micro-managing and nagging people.)
5.  Eat dinner, if I am lucky
6.  Peel and cut many vegetables in order to make a soup
7. Go to sleep myself before the late hour that has become the norm for this week

I feel like my multi-tasking skills have been stretched to the limit, the wheels in my brain are turing so hard I fear they will burn out.  If I won the lottery right now I would hire a live-in housekeeper, and close my office for several months.

I desperately need a vacation.

No comments: