Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cosmic Connections

At around noon today, as I was walking through the supermarket, I quite literally left my body.  I suddenly felt sad and spacey, my body may have been in the store in Talpiyot but my soul was somewhere else.  The feeling was heavy, and even a bit scary, because it came out of nowhere and made me feel like I was choking.

Unpacking my groceries at home, I stared at half the items, having not remembered taking them off the shelves or paying for them.

As my anxiety mounted, the phone rang and the caller ID said, "Gan Hila."  A call from the school in the middle of the day is never good, any parent will tell you that your stomach drops and you stop breathing until you have heard the words, "Don't panic!"

Turns out, around the same time I went into my psychic trance, Raphaela had fallen in school and hurt herself, of course around the area on her chin where her stitches are still healing.  The teacher assured me that there was no real bleeding, only "scuffing and redness," and that Raphaela did not cry or express any real pain.

I have previously reported in this blog the discovery that when children are born, they leave a small cellular piece of themselves in their mother's brain, so that they are actually both emotionally and physically connected to their incubator and primary care giver. 

Amen, I believe!

2 comments:

Rachel Selby said...

Wow, that's amazing. Is the thing about leaving a tiny cellular implant in your brain a scientific thing or did you conceive the idea yourself? It piqued my interest.

Doc said...

Real science, my friend!