Saturday, April 10, 2010

Family Style Sharing

Last week, my niece had a lovely hacking and productive cough, and would belt out a few, and then immediately after give Raphaela a big kiss and head rub. My sister-in-law had three days of the Cold from Hell in the last days of Pessach, presumably caught from her daughter, and I adjusted her several times.

Two days ago, after a nice break of clear breathing, Raphaela started coughing and her nose started running again. Yesterday, my nose started running and my throat felt scratchy; just in time for traveling to New York for Raphaela's party tomorrow, she and I have less than 24 hours to get better or get drugged. (Not an easy thing for me to say, as a Chiropractor who regularly encourages parents to use more natural methods.)

Somehow Raphaela's immunity seemed stronger in Israel.

This afternoon, my mother complained that her throat felt sore and that she had a headache...